There is an array of student clubs and associations on campus, that offer extracurricular activities in a variety of focuses, such as arts, community services, governance, hobbies, and sports.
- Arts and Culture: Thai Dance, Thai Music, Thai Culture (Rangsanthai), Chorus, Music, Dance, Christian, Catholic, Meditation (DMED)
- Sports: Flag Football, Soccer, Karate-Do, Shooting, Taekwondo
- Social Responsibility: Dog Lovers, Preservers Club, Rotaract, Songthang, Kabuanboon AU
- Academic: Assumption Entrepreneur Organization (AEO), Debate Club, Peer Counselor Club, Oratory and Personality (OP), AIESEC, Tour Guide, Arcadia English Club, Toastmasters Club
- Hobbies: Card Games, Logic Games, Fitness, Photo, Airsoft Club
- International Students: AU Indian Club, AU Korean Club
As Assumption University houses students from more than 90 countries, these clubs and activities give students opportunities outside the classroom to establish new friendships, acquire new skills and help learn about themselves, in addition to being fun.
So, remember “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” Manage time wisely! Work hard and play hard.